Ever sit down and feel the waistline of your jeans cut into your belly way more than it should?
Or spend an eternity trying to find the right bra that doesn’t bulge your back-fat?
Do you try to cut down on calories, only to be driven crazy by constant cravings and hunger pangs, and then finally just eat everything in sight?
I grew up my whole life being on the, uh, “healthy” side. People frequently described me as “solid” or “athletic.”
And truth be told, I had to work hard to keep my weight under control. I couldn’t get away with anything, ‘cuz I’d put on the weight so easily. And when I did gain, I had to figure out how to hide the extra bulges and bits with the right clothes.
I often sighed and secretly envied those girls that were waif thin and ate like horses.
But in the grand scheme of things, it wasn’t so bad. In fact, my experiences turned out to be a great blessing in disguise, because I learned some really valuable lessons:
- I learned how to keep my weight under control without starving myself
- I learned how important it was to take care of my body and my health
- I learned that it can be done effectively
At 40, I’m healthier, stronger and leaner than I ever was in my 30’s, 20’s and even teens.
And I’ve helped hundreds of women achieve the same results.
Now with this exclusive online program, you can do it too.
In this 4-week e-course, I will teach you:
- The secret to indulging in typically forbidden foods like bacon, butter and chocolate every single day while losing more weight than ever.
- How to lose fat without ever stepping foot in a gym.
- How to slim down your hips and flatten your tummy without counting calories.
- How to do it all with fun and sass.
What you will get when you join Fit Girl Academy:
- Get Started checklist
- 4-day detox kickstart guide
- What-to-eat guide
- Cheat meal fun-day guide
- Progress tracking worksheets – track your weight, measurements, and fat-loss progress
- A new 20-minute workout challenge delivered to you bi-weekly that you can do in the comfort of your own home.
- 4-week Mindset curriculum to give you clarity on what drives your commitment and strengthens your resolve to maintain a healthy life and a fit body.
- Membership access to our private Facebook community where you can connect with me, ask all your questions, build a supportive network and make lasting friendships with like-minded Fit Girls around the world.
What our FitGirls have to say:
FitGirl Academy puts the fun into fitness. I have done it all when it comes to diets and training programs. Mina has put together not only a nutritionally sound, clean food plan and an easy (yes, EASY) to do at-home fitness plan, she has created a great community of like-minded women who want to be more fit and healthy. We can stumble or even fall, but the support from Mina and these great women make getting back up so easy. Sign up. Now. You won’t regret it. ~JL, Toronto
My clients have paid as much as $1,700 to work with me one-on-one for 4 weeks but you will get in at the price of $279 USD plus $15 USD for every month thereafter. Cancel your membership any time.
28-Day FULL MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
I’m so confident that you will lose weight and feel great by following the program, I will offer you a 28-day full money-back guarantee. Simply hand in your completed diet journal to show you’ve done the work and I will gladly give you your money back.
Is FitGirl Academy right for me?
This program is perfect for you if you:
- Need to drop a dress size or two (or three) to reach a healthy body weight.
- Are ready to change how you eat forever. Of course, you’ll be able to eat fun foods again, but not the way you’ve been eating them. So, if you’re ready to make that leap to living a permanently healthy life, then come join us!
- Love the support and accountability of a like-minded community.
This program is NOT for you if you:
- Are struggling with an eating disorder or food addictions.
- Prefer to do things on your own. This is a community-driven program, where participation and coaching are key elements and fundamental to your success.
- If you just want to lose a few pounds for a wedding / holiday / big event, and plan on going right back to your old eating habits afterwards.
- Want to achieve the physique of a fitness pro. Physique athletes require a highly advanced diet and fitness regimen. If this is what you want, I can connect you with some of my fabulous colleagues who specialize in just that.
- Vegans / vegetarians. Sorry, this is a program for committed carnivores. Please contact me if you’d like to be connected to my vegan / vegetarian colleagues.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- Have major health concerns such as:
- cancer or cancer remission less than 6 months
- cardiovascular episode less than 6 months
- kidney disease
Program starts September 9, 2013.
Ready to enrol in FitGirl Academy? Click JOIN NOW below and join today!
Still have questions? Excited to share your adventure? Write it in the comments below!